Join the Westin Monache Mammoth and local non-profit, Friends of the Inyo, to assist with our "Trail Days" to care and maintain our beloved hiking trails in the beautiful Eastern Sierra in Mammoth Lakes. Give back to our local lands and learn how to be an integral part of ensuring our lands stay maintained and loved for generations to come!
Trails Days Care and Maintenance Dates:
- July 19/20
- August 16/17
- August 23/24
- September 13/14
- September 22/23
Package offers and schedule of events as a volunteer include:
- 15% off Hotel Best Available Rate
- $10.00 per room night of your rate goes to Friends of the Inyo as a donation to our local non-profit
- Welcome Bag upon arrival
- Complimentary Breakfast for two in Whitebark
- Complimentary Box Lunch for two*
- Volunteer on a beautiful trail to provide the care and maintenance along with educational component from 8am - 12noon**
- Complimentary guided hike exclusively for our Westin Volunteers from 1pm - 3pm; items to discuss but not limited to: Geological history of the Eastern Sierras, Wildflower & Tree Identification, Safety in Nature, Leave no Trace, Preparing for Outdoor adventures, and much much more!
- Complimentary wine and cheese celebration reception from 4pm - 5pm
- Complimentary Late Check-Out of 6pm
Book online, or call 866-716-8108 and mention rate plan LZPKG1.