The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth
50 Hillside Drive, Mammoth Lakes, CA, 93546, United States
3.8/5 322 reviews
Soak in Breathtaking Views From Our Mountainside Mammoth Lakes Resort
Immerse yourself in the stunning natural beauty of the Sierra Nevada mountain range during your stay at The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth. Situated in the spectacular town of Mammoth Lakes, California, our hotel places travelers steps away from majestic peaks, crystal-clear lakes and striking wildlife, including the nearby Yosemite National Park.
Enjoy endless opportunities for exploration during your Mammoth getaway. Our resort situates you at the foot of Mammoth Mountain, a world-renowned alpine destination with one of the longest ski seasons in America, plus is positioned in the heart of the Village at Mammoth's many shops, restaurants and nightlife opportunities. After a day spent hiking, biking, fishing or skiing, return to our elegantly appointed hotel and enjoy spacious, suite-style accommodations and delicious dining at Whitebark restaurant.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Dazzle on the slopes this season
Warm up with welcome drinks before you hit the slopes this winter! Plan your Mammoth getaway this season, and enjoy:
- Rates starting at $199 for a Deluxe Studio Suite & $239 for a One Bedroom Suite
- Two complimentary welcome drinks & welcome amenity upon arrival
- Available on the following dates:
- November 26 - December 15, 2017
- January 7 - January 11, 2018
- January 15 - January 25, 2018
Book online, or call (866) 716-8108 and mention rate plan DAZZLE.
MAMMOTH MOUNTAIN SKI PACKAGE
Ski season is here! Enjoy one of the longest ski seasons in North America and book the ski package from The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth today. Book our Lift & Lodge package and enjoy:
- 15% savings
- Two adult lift tickets per room for each night booked*
- Minimum three-night length of stay
Book our Lift & Lodge package now or call (866) 716-8108 and ask about rate plan SKI2017.
*Additional tickets may be purchased once your reservation is confirmed by contacting the hotel directly at least 7 days before your arrival date.
AAA Members Save 5%
Take your AAA membership further at The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth. Reserve your stay today and receive up to 5% off our best available rates.
Book online or call 866-716-8108 and ask for rate plan AUTOV.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 322 verified guest reviews
73%of our guests
recommend this hotel
The hotel and staff was excellent. The self parking garage us narrow. We gave a large long truck. Parking it was difficult with small spaces. The hotel restaurant White Birch was horrible. We waited 25 min before we could get a server. Minimal choice. Those choices were not good. The sushi was not good either.
- Check-in time: 4 PM
- Check-out time: 12 PM
- Self and valet parking included in Resort Fee
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Resort Fee $25
- Must be 21 of age or older to Check-In
- SPG Category 5
- 24-hour WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio
- 24-hour Business center
- Year-round outdoor pool and hot tubs
- Ski valet
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle Service
- View More Hotel Features
The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth is located at 50 Hillside Drive, steps from the mountain gondola.
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Mammoth Lakes Airport
- McCarran International Airport
- Reno/Tahoe International Airport
- San Diego International Airport
- Devils Post Pile
- Mammoth Mountain
- Volcum Brother's Skate Park
- Yosemite National Park
How To Get Here
Hours Of Operation
A DISTINCTIVE EVENTS DESTINATION IN MAMMOTH LAKES
Take advantage of our scenic indoor and outdoor venue space for a one-of-a-kind wedding or revitalizing meeting at The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth.
- 2,000 square feet of meeting space
- Outdoor event space for up to 200 people
- Steps from mountain village and gondola
- 230 residentially-designed suites
- Shuttle service to/from airport
- 45 minutes from Yosemite National Park