The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth
50 Hillside Drive, Mammoth Lakes, CA, 93546, United States
4.0/5 (239 reviews)
Our Mammoth hotel features breathtaking mountainside views
This mountain retreat sits amidst all the fun outdoor activities that make Mammoth Mountain a spectacular year-round destination. Our convenient resort location puts you within steps of the village at Mammoth - offering great shopping, nightlife and more. With one of the longest ski seasons in California, The Westin Mammoth Ski Resort is a great place to fill your snow sports craving. Skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling and so much more are just a gondola ride away. Every season brings new opportunities to explore Mammoth, California. Discover Mammoth Mountain in the summer and enjoy hiking, fishing, mountain biking and more. After a full day of exploring, relax in our spacious room featuring a fireplace and kitchenette.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Breakfast with a Side of Savings
Special perks for Starwood Preferred Guest® members:
- 35%* off stays all days of the week
- $10 per day resort credit
Book online, or call 866-716-8108 and ask for rate plan SPG35B. Blackout dates apply.
Not a SPG® Member? Join today and discover just how rewarding membership can be.
*35% discount is taken off of RACK rates. Best available rate will be given if lower than 35% off RACKBook This Offer
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 239 verified guest reviews
79%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Exceeded our expectations!
- Check-out time: 12 PM
- Complimentary WiFi
- Self and valet parking included in Resort Fee
- Resort Fee $25
- SPG Category 5
- 24-hour WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio
- 24-hour Business center
- Year-round outdoor pool and hot tubs
- Ski valet
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle Service
- View More Hotel Features
The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth is located at 50 Hillside Drive, steps from the mountain gondola.
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Mammoth Lakes Airport
- McCarran International Airport
- Reno/Tahoe International Airport
- San Diego International Airport
- Devils Post Pile
- Mammoth Mountain
- Volcum Brother's Skate Park
- Yosemite National Park
How To Get Here
Hours Of Operation
Mammoth's mountainside meeting venue
Avoid the busy downtown scene and plan a meeting in Mammoth.
- 2,000 sq ft of meeting space
- Outdoor event space for up to 200 people
- Steps from mountain village and gondola
- 230 residentially-designed suites
- Shuttle service to/from airport
- 45 minutes from Yosemite National Park